I brought on Samuel Donner, host of the Finding Founders, who also runs a creative podcast agency that works with podcasts that get millions of views! We’ll be talking about creative production in podcasts, why it’s important, and what you can do to help the appearance of your podcast content!
Podcasting is one of the most effective platforms for storytelling! It helps build awesome relationships that contribute to a happier life. With these relationships and delving into communities, you can tell amazing stories about people that your listeners will connect with.
To connect better with your listeners, you need to focus on the story and not yourself or the visuals, which is easier in podcasting than other mediums. This then allows you to immerse your audience in the story by stripping away the noise and getting their imagination going.
As a podcaster, it is important to have a theme for your content. For every story, you should ask yourself what are you trying to emphasize and what your listener will get from it.
Listen in as we talk about these tips and many more that will help you create better creative content for your podcast.
Join our FREE Facebook Group here: PodcastSecrets.Co
- How to use a podcast effectively for storytelling (01:56)
- Making great content that tell stories with a podcast (10:48)
- Why it is important to focus on the story and not yourself to connect with your audience (11:13)
- How to immerse listeners in the story through densely packed narratives (12:03)
- Why it is important to have a theme for your content (14:11)
- Formatting a story chronologically to make editing easier (20:18)