I’m chatting with Reena Watts about getting more exposure to your podcast by just collaborating with the right people and telling fun stories! 💯
Fun and sometimes controversial stories are a great way to build an audience and grow an entertainment podcast besides leveraging your networks to find some great people to interview.
A fantastic story for a podcast relies heavily on your interview guest. It will help if you go for someone willing to be raw and vulnerable and talk about anything. This way, your audience gets to hear some raw stories which resonate with them.
Knowing that a good guest is important to have a great story, then finding a person to interview can be a challenge. One way to go about it is by using Facebook groups as a sounding board for ideas. Based on the engagement, you can easily find what to talk about.
Tune in to this episode to learn more about how collaboration and great storytelling can help grow your podcast.
- Leveraging networks and building relationships to grow your podcast (08:51)
- What makes a good story for a podcast (12:28)
- The easiest way to find great people to interview for storytelling in your podcast (14:27)
- Is it important to interview big names on your show? (17:24)
- When you should get sponsors for your podcast (19:55)
- How to find potential sponsors for your podcast (21:43)
- Tips for creating content for an entertainment podcast (25:47)