My guest today runs a real estate business and is also a motivational speaker. He recently started a podcast for his real estate business, which has been very successful. He shares some podcasting tips and strategies that will help you optimize your podcast as a marketing tool for your business.
Among the many benefits that a podcast has to your business is that it will help you reach audiences that you would never have reached in any other way. This is one of the reasons why Kevin is making bank for his business. In addition, having content that people want to listen to and being consistent works wonders.
Another important tip for podcasters is being authentic. Just be yourself and talk to your listeners passionately about things they want to hear. To understand what they want, put yourself in their shoes. This is the way to connect with your audience and make your podcast awesome.
Tune in to this episode as we talk about these tips and much more that will help your podcast succeed and MAKE BANK for your business!
Join our FREE Facebook Group here: PodcastSecrets.Co
- How your podcast can help you reach audiences that you may never reach in any other way (09:10)
- Creating content that people want to listen to and being consistent (10:00)
- Speaking to your audience rather than sell to them (11:03)
- Why you need to put yourself in the shoes of your listener/customer (13:39)
- Don’t make yourself the hero; your listener is the hero (15:43)
- Empathy to make the bank (16:50)
- How to prepare for a podcast episode (18:21)
- Finding time within a busy schedule to record a podcast (24:13)
- How to get started in real estate (29:42)