I brought on my friend Chris Benetti, founder of MembersPro, to talk about how to effectively create and promote your memberships through your podcast.
Memberships are a hot topic right now for people trying to grow a business or starting out something new. A podcast is a great way to grow your membership and ascend them to your higher value ticket sales. 🔥
The number one thing that you should be doing if you have a membership is to make sure you provide your customers with enough support and help them through their journey from their pain points to your promise. 👌
Besides support, engagement and quality of content are key to getting and keeping members. These three are more important than having lots of content for the sake of having content. 💯
Tune in to this episode to learn the top secrets of people who have big memberships and how they do it!
- The top causes why people don’t have good experience with memberships (07:26)
- The benefits of memberships to podcasters (12:07)
- Patreon Vs. Memberships: Which is best for podcasters (12:23)
- The top secrets to getting big memberships (14:51)
- Communication is the biggest catalyst for success (19:28)
- How to get people to stay in a membership (20:46)
- How to develop and schedule content for your membership (23:46)
- Best practices for determining pricing to your membership (25:19)
- Why support is the most essential aspect of a membership (34:55)